Kale is a wonderful green, but sometimes inspiration is needed in how to make it. Try some kale chips. Kids can help make these, which always increases the likelihood that they will eat them. Not to mention, they are delish.
- Preheat the oven to 35o degrees
- Take a kale bunch and wash the leaves.
- Tear the leaves into small pieces (about 1 inch in size)
- Spread the kale leaves on a baking sheet
- Pour oil on- sesame is my favorite- and sprinkle sea salt
- Mix the kale with the oil until it is all coated
- Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes
Tip: Keep a close eye on the kale while cooking- it tends to burn to a dark crisp rapidly.