Yay Beets! My dear friend Heidi is a whiz in the kitchen and she told me the best way to eat beets years ago- thanks Heidi. I have been making them the same way ever since.
- Beet greens
- Sunflower or pumpkin seeds
- Olive oil
- Dijon/brown mustard
- Salt & pepper
- Feta (optional)
- Cut the greens off the beets.
- Bake the beets.
- Chop beets to a 1-inch size and finely chop the beet greens.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, salt & pepper, & the mustard.
- Add all of the ingredients together and mix.